Our Sponsors        
Active Language      Blevins Franks   



Your friend in Chiclana

Lost Password?

What's On

Chiclana Events

Chiclana Ayuntamiento has supplied ChiFRA with information about various events in Chiclana. If you decide to go to any of these events, please remember to wear a mask if you are close to other people.  


For events from 1st to 15th April 2022

Click Here





ChiFRA Supporters

 Temple Cambria Logo  Legal Advisors that specialise in helping the English speaking community.

Post House 

mycadiz website

LHD Logo

ChiFRA Events

Newly Added

British Consulate Newsletters

Click here Here you can read about important changes to be aware of when applying for your passport from overseas, advice on how to trace a lost pension and other useful information.

Age Concern CLS

Click here to view the latest Age Concern news

Certificado de Empadronamiento
Click here to read why registering  gives you important benefits and also helps with the allocation of funding to the local area by central government.

Electricity problems – do you need help? 

If you have had to pay large sums of money to an electricity project and still have no supply, or have been fined for electricity you have not used or you are having any other problems with Sevillana Endesa  read how ChiFRA may be able to help you.

CFRA members can now read Juan Antonio's informative and definitive guide on how to contest a fine imposed by Endesa.

Welcome to  the Chiclana Foreign Residents Association for English speaking residents in Chiclana de la Frontera. Membership continues to be free courtesy of our sponsors.

To become a member please email This e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it with your name, Home address, Mailing address (if different), NIE number or passport number and your telephone number. If you wish to use a different email address please include that also. 

Getting your Tax Bills
Tuesday, 31 May 2022

If you have trouble receiving your Tax bills you can get them on line by logging into:




Driving in Spain
Saturday, 30 April 2022

Important Notice


From 1 May 2022 UK driving licences will no longer be valid for driving in Spain if you have been resident in Spain fo more than six months.

Irregular housing in Conil.
Thursday, 31 March 2022

About 200 residents of the Janda ask the Parliament not to demolish their homes


The residents of Palmar demanded the arrival of basic services such as drinking water to their homes


A representation of the neighborhood groups of Los Caños, Zahora and El Palmar, have accompanied members of the Platform of Affected by irregular Housing of Conil (Pavic), who moved to the Parliament of Andalusia along with several families affected by firm sentences of demolition.

Living in Europe: citizens' rights if you moved before 1 January 2021
Friday, 25 March 2022
Information for UK nationals living in the EU, EEA EFTA countries and Switzerland since before 1 January 2021, including guidance on residency and healthcare
New Traffic Laws in Spain
Wednesday, 16 March 2022
Legislation to amend Road Traffic Laws in Spain has been approved by the Congress of Deputies
Living in Spain
Friday, 11 March 2022

Information for British citizens moving to or living in Spain, including guidance on residency, healthcare and passports.

Living in Spain - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Customs Controls
Monday, 31 January 2022
Full customs controls came into effect on 1‌‌ ‌January‌‌ ‌2022. You might be affected if you move goods between Great Britain (GB) and countries in the European Union (EU).
Modelo 720
Friday, 28 January 2022


Spanish government to make changes after binding Luxembourg verdict.  EUROPE’S top court says Spain broke EU laws by imposing harsh penalties on Spanish residents who failed to declare property and bank accounts they held abroad.


Joomla Templates by Joomlashack